Albert Rosales is a long-time researcher of various paranormal phenomena, specifically humanoid encounters. He has cataloged literally thousands of encounters with human-like creatures. His task is a very daunting one and I highly respect him for his work.
1. What originally inspired you to research the paranormal? How long have you been doing such?
My own personal experiences, which I am including in a word file here, and I have been doing this since a young man back in the 70’s
2. You have cataloged tons of data regarding humanoid encounters, what made you want to take on such a big task?
Somebody has to do it? like they say..
3. In your classification of the reports, you center the organization on possible connections with UFOs. Why do you center the structure of reports you collect on UFOs?
Is not always the case, but indeed most humanoid reports are connected to UFO activity, as many appear to be the occupants of such craft.
4. Do you feel that there is a connection between UFOs and humanoids?
Like I stated before, not in EVERY case, definitely not. A lot of humanoids appear or are encountered without any UFO present
5. What do you think some of these reports may be?
What they might be? I have been doing this for years and I am still not sure about that one, extraterrestrial activity, other dimensions intermingling with ours?
6. Of all the cases you have investigated, what is, in your opinion, the most significant and why?
Personally I have investigated many local cases, but I have not investigated the majority of the cases in the summaries, other investigators have. Is impossible to say which case is the most important
7. Do you have any advice for anyone who may be starting within the subject of the unusual and unexplained?
My advice is, don’t think that you are going to solve this mystery in a month, a year or 10 years, you won’t, just record and catalog all cases.
Mr. Rosales’ extensive files and incredible work can be found at this website-http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/
He also has two books out, Humanoid Encounters: 1995-1999 and Humanoid Encounters: 2000-2009: The Others Amongst Us.